General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are binding for all ticket purchases.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time. Napier Prison Tours, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Napier Escape Room Games (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the escape room game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Napier Prison Tours management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access Napier Prison’s escape room game at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Napier Prison Tours disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the escape room game. Napier Prison Tours does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free status of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages that derive from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, luggage, baggage, watches, wallets, items and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Napier Prison Tours including their employees or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, luggage, baggage, watches, wallets, items and/or property, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, luggage, baggage, watches, wallets, items and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the Escape Room Game.
(3) To the fullest extend permissible by applicable law; Napier Prison Tours including the employees or agents shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, threat, safety and/or protection for their Escape Room Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable, accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy and health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access Napier Prison Tours escape room games.
(4) You shall not be allowed to record or capture any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the escape room game save and except with the explicit permission of Napier Prison Tours. If such recording activity is found within the Site, Napier Prison Tours including their employees or agents shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Napier Prison Tours, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Room Owner or Venue Owner.
(5) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous objects into the Site including but not limited to sharp objects, explosive items, weapons or items deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event if such item or object is found, Napier Prison Tours including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(6) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicants, failing which Napier Prison Tours including the employees or agents shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Napier Prison Tours including their employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drugs or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserve all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure the reputation of Napier Prison Tours remains intact and guard against any risk or harm towards the escape room business. All losses, damages or legal costs derive from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
(7) You shall be responsible for wearing the proper and suitable attire including but not limited to footwear and clothing before the commencement of the escape room game
(8) The website is owned and operated by Napier Prison Tours. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of this website and should be read carefully before any use.
(9) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(10) The game is designed for a team of 2-6 people per room.
(11) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Napier Prison Tours. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Napier Prison Tours and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(12) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(13) Napier Escape Rooms website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Escape Room’s control and you use them at your own risk.
(14) Napier Prison Tours recommends teams to arrive on time. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
(15) Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room.
(16) Napier Prison Tours escape room expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
(17) Napier Prison Tours is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(18) While you are at our premises, you must conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(19) Napier Prison Tours doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
(20) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(21) If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Napier Prison Tours either by email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game.
(22) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Napier Prison Tours that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(23) Confirmation of bookings will be via email only.
(24) Online bookings can only be made up to 2 months in advance, exceptions may occur if contacting Escape Room via email or phone.
(25) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 30 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
(26) The price (including GST) of a game is stated on the Escape Room website of the Booking section.
(27) The price is set according to number of people in a room.
(28) Bookings can be made online on the Napier Escape Room website, via phone, email or in person.
(29) Any major credit or debit card is accepted to settle the payment.
(30) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(31) Napier Escape Rooms is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
(32) In case less people attend the game than were booked, the price difference will not be reimbursed.
(33) If more people attend the game than were booked (up to 6 persons a room), the price difference can be settled upon arrival to the venue.
(34) If you need to contact Napier Escape Rooms you can do so using any of the following methods:
(35) To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and may be asked to confirm phone number and email address.
(36) Children between ages 9- 15 must be accompanied at least by 1 adult per game.